In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of the Spanish law 34/2002 of July on Information Society Services, the following general information is made known:
The domain https://lorcainstitute.com, is registered on behalf of Lorca Institute, S.C., established in Hórreo, 33 – Ent. Izda., 15702 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña), Spain with Tax Identification Number J70478193.
The access and/or use of the website https://lorcainstitute.com assigns the status of user to anybody who enters the website. From the moment of this action, the user fully and unconditionally accepts the present general terms and conditions as well as particular conditions that, when applicable, complement, modify, or substitute the general conditions regarding specific services and contents of the website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user promises to use the website and its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. It is also prohibited to use the website for illicit or detrimental purposes against Lorca Institute, S.C. or any third party, or in any way that may cause damages or prevent the normal operation of the website.
With regards to the content (information, texts, images, audio or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) the following are prohibited:
· Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by the lawful holders or legally permitted.
· Any violation of the rights of Lorca Institute, S.C. or of the lawful holders of these rights.
· Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purpose other than those strictly permitted.
· Any attempt to obtain the content of the website by any means other than those which are made available to the users and those which are usually employed on the internet, provided that they do not cause damages to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
Lorca Institute, S.C. may, whenever deemed opportune and without previous notice, unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate services, content and access to and/or conditions of the website.
The creation of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the pages of the website shall be subject to the following conditions:
· It is forbidden to reproduce, either completely or partially, any of the services or contents of the website.
· Except with the express prior agreement of the website containing the hyperlink, it may not contain any brands, trade names, labels, denominations, logos or slogans or other distinctive signs belonging to Lorca Institute, S.C.
· Lorca Institute, S.C. will not be responsible for the content and services made available to the public on the web page or portal in which the “hyperlink” appears, or for the information and manifestations included therein.
V. EXCLUSIÓN DE GARANTÍAS Y RESPONSABILIDAD
Lorca Institute, S.C. does not give any guarantees and is in no case responsible for damages or detriment of any nature that may result in:
· The absence of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or of its services.
· The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
· Any user receipt, procurement, storage, broadcasting or transfer of the content.
· The illicit, negligent, or fraudulent use contrary to these general terms and conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses and public interest of the website, its services or contents by the users.
· The lack of lawfulness, accuracy, veracity, suitability, quality, reliability, genuineness and/or usefulness of the products, content and/or services provided by third parties on the website.
· The non-fulfilment by any third party of its commitment and obligations relating to the services provided to users via the website.
The duration of the website service and the services provided is indefinite. However, Lorca Institute, S.C. reserves the right to suspend or terminate provision of the website or any of its constituent services under the same terms as in the third condition.
VII. APPLIED LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by the Spanish legislation. Lorca Institute, S.C. and the user by specifically renouncing any other rights that they may be entitled to, are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals governing the offices of the user for all matters or actions brought that are derived from the provision of the web service or from its services and content or on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the provisions herein.
, Lorca Institute S.C. and the user, expressly renounce the right to any other Courts that may, Lorca Institute, S.C. and the user, expressly renounce the right to any other Courts that may apply and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela.
The website of Lorca Institute, S.C. ses cookies when a USER is browsing the sites and web pages of the WEBSITE. The cookies used by the website are solely associated with an anonymous user and her/his computer and do not in themselves provide the name and surname of the user. Cookies make it possible to recognize registered users after they have initially registered, so that they do not have to register every time they access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read information from your hard disk or read cookies files created by third parties. Identification data of USERS are encrypted for increased security.
Users can configure their browser to be notified on their screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on their hard drive. Please read your browser instructions and manuals for more information. It is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, notwithstanding that it is necessary for the user log in as such in each service that requires prior registration or login. Similarly, our web servers will automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. Such information is registered in an activity file of the server, which then permits processing of the data with the objective to obtain the statistical measurements which enables us to know the number of printed pages, number of visits to our website, etc.
In accordance with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 the user is guaranteed to stop receiving commercial information within no more than 10 days from the moment of expressing his/her will via email to email@example.com.